Women and beauty go hand-in-hand. When you discuss hands, you have to discuss nail polish because a nail manicure is an ideal way to beautify your hands. Nail polish is in existence since time immemorial, as there are documented records to show women using some way or the other to beautify their nails. Over the last thirty years, there has been a tremendous revolution in the form of the invention of a new kind of nail polish, Dipping Powder.
We shall see the difference between the conventional gel polish and dipping powder in this blog. However, we emphasize that one should use high-quality products like SNS dip powder to beautify your nails and not the hundreds of spurious ones you find on the market.
Dipping Powder and Gel Manicure
- Gel polish is different from dipping powder because it uses UV radiation to dry the polish. Dipping powder does not require such drying methods because they dry quickly.
- Both gel and dipping powder polish lasts for two to three weeks.
- The nails require less maintenance because it does not chip away when using gel polish and dipping powder.
- Gel manicures give a glossy finish, whereas it is possible to have a matte finish with dipping powder.
- Gel manicure exposes the skin to UV light at close range and hence can damage delicate skin. There is no such danger with dipping powder.
- The gel polish removal procedure can weaken your nails because of chipping it away. The dipping powder removal process is a much smoother job.
- One should note that some dip manicure formulas are not safe and illegal for use in some states like New York. Therefore, one should note this fact before going in for a nail manicure.
- Though one can perform both these procedures at home, it is advisable to approach a professional to handle nail manicures. It ensures that you get the best SNS Nails ever.